Choose Language:
  • Residency


    If you or a family member is from outside the EU, you need immigration permission to live in Ireland. Find out what you need to know here.

    No permission to be in the state?

    No work/employment permits?

    Risk of fine of 3000 euro?

    Risk of arrest?

    Risk of imprisonment for 12 months?

    Deportation order is next?

    From the options below, click on the most applicable situation to find out which option for moving to Ireland may be available to you and your family, If more than one of the situations listed applies to you, we encourage you to begin your research and address your questions to us.

    Are you a citizen of a European economic area country or Switzerland?

    (EEA, includes entire EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)

    Are you already in Ireland with an immigration stamp and want to stay for longer?

    Are you recently studied at post-secondary level in Ireland?

    Do you have an Irish spouse or common-law / civil partner living with you here in Ireland?

    Are you under 36 years old and from one of the following countries:

    Argentina, Australia, Canada?

    Are you under 31 years old and from one of the following countries:

    Chile, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan?

    Are you a citizen of the United States and enrolled in full-time post-secondary education or have graduated within the past 12 months?

    What if you have a job offer from an employer in Ireland? Do you qualify for employment permit or leave to remain?

    What if:

    Do you want to study in Ireland?

    You are a student and have been offered an internship in Ireland?

    You have a great idea for a start-up, or you are already an entrepreneur in your country and want to move to Ireland?

    Would you like to visit Ireland before deciding your next steps?

    You have significant net worth and would like to invest in the Irish economy?

    You are a retiree from outside the EEA and want to settle in Ireland?

    Seeking asylum? You fear persecution in your home country? No papers? No asylum? Undocumented? Illegally here?

    Want to be documented? Need help? Contact us.

    All these situations must be researched by our personnel.

    Only individual approach of our lawyers would help you to pass through these bureaucratic stages easy and safely.

    Click here, fill in the form, write 100 words about your situation< ask questions.

    So, let’s start:

    EU treaty rights include rights for families with non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss nationals to travel and live together.

    Marriage or civil partnership with an Irish national. Stay in Ireland with your spouse or civil partner.

    De facto partnership. Stay in Ireland with your long term, de facto partner.

    Parent of a child who is an Irish national. Stay in Ireland with your child who is an Irish national, including how to renew permission.

    Non-EEA family reunification policy. Policy guidelines for staying in Ireland with a member of your family who is a non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss national.

    Refugee family reunification. Stay in Ireland with a member of your family who is a recognised refugee.

    Adopted children. Apply for clearance to bring a newly adopted child into Ireland for the first time.

    Unsure what immigration scheme to apply for? Click here

    Extension of visitor permission. Extend a stay in Ireland for more than 90 days for a very exceptional reason.

    Travel documents, eg for recognised refugee, stateless person. A travel document may assist a recognised refugee, stateless person or other qualifying applicant to travel.

    Change your status

    In some circumstances, you may apply to change your immigration status.

    Need to upgrade you stamp? Want to change your visa or stamp status?
    Concerned with the changes coming? Need help Now? Contact us Click here

    Moving to Ireland as a citizen.  Do you want to work legally? Want to bring family to Ireland? Don’t know who to talk to? GET IN TOUCH NOW Click here

    Becoming an Irish citizen means you’re also a member of the EU, and you can live, work and travel freely in any EU member state. You’ll also benefit from all the fundamental rights that Irish citizens are granted and be able to vote and run for office in Ireland or the EU. There are lots of advantages to becoming an Irish citizen.

    But what if you don’t want to give up your original nationality to do so?

    Taking up dual citizenship might be the answer.

    Need Help to apply for an Irish citizenship? Contact us now to check if you’re eligible to apply and how to go about the application.

    Family Reunification for non- EEA national. We take pride in bringing family members together and helping them stay united.

    Have family members abroad?

    Their life is in danger?

    Want to bring them here before the changes in 2021?

    Missing your wife, children, parents, other family members?

    Join family Reunification Urgent visa applications.

    Are you the holder of a valid Stamp 4 EU Family residence card?

    The Department recently wrote to non-EEA family members of British citizens holding valid Stamp 4 EU Family members permission as at 22 August 2019.

    We would urge you to contact this office as soon as possible if you have not already responded to our recent correspondence. This will help us to identify the most beneficial immigration arrangements for you in the event of a no-deal Brexit. You can contact this office by email [email protected]

    Notice 3 | Information for non-EEA students

    If you plan on studying in Ireland, you must have letter of enrolment from your college in Ireland before you travel to Ireland. This applies if you book directly with a college in Ireland or if you book with agency in Ireland or in your home country.

    If you do not have a letter of enrolment you will be refused entry at the port of entry. This requirement applies to all non-EEA nationals, both those who require a visa and those who can travel to Ireland without a visa.

    Working holiday programme

    Applications from citizens of the following counties are dealt with by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Find out how to apply at

    • Argentina
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • Chile
    • Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • New Zealand
    • Republic of Korea
    • United States of America

    Do not apply via the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade if you are a citizen of Taiwan.

    You must apply via a separate process, as explained below.


    Working Holiday Authorisation Programme

    Applications by citizens of Taiwan are dealt with by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS).

    The period for making applications for the 2019 programme is now closed. Any further applications submitted for 2019 programme will not be processed.

    The period for making applications for the 2020 Working Holiday Authorisation Programme will open at 09.00 Taipei time on 01/10/2019.

    Apply for Working Holiday Programme between Ireland and Taiwan


    Consular legalisation is part of the process of authenticating a document It is required by many countries even after documents have been Notarised and Legalised by an Apostille locally.

    We deal with many consular legalisations through our company working in visa services, certified translations and document legalisations, and we have the best knowledge in any aspect of handling such documents for any country in the world.