- Form EU1 Application for a Residence Card – For a non-EEA national who is the family member of an EU citizen.
- Form EU2 Application for a Permanent Residence Certificate – For an EU citizen resident in Ireland for more than 5 years.
- Form EU3 Application for a Permanent Residence Card – For a non-EEA family member resident in Ireland with EU citizen for more than 5 years.
- Form EU4 Request for a review of a decision – for an EU1, EU2 or EU3 applicant who is seeking a review of their application decision.
- Form EU5 Application for Retention of a Residence Card – for an EU1 Residence Card holder seeking to retain permission after the divorce/annulment or the death or departure of the EU citizen.
- EUTR Annex A – For additional details of previous addresses in the State (for Form EU2 or form EU3)
- EUTR Annex B – For additional details of previous activities in the State (for Form EU2 or Form EU3)
- Form EU1 Explanatory Leaflet
- Form EU2 Explanatory Leaflet
- Form EU3 Explanatory Leaflet
- Form EU4 Explanatory Leaflet
- Form EU5 Explanatory Leaflet
Completed application forms should be sent by registered post to:
EU Treaty Rights Section
Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
13-14 Burgh Quay
If you have any questions about the forms you can e-mail your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or post enquiries to the above address.